Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Favorite Book

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels may be my favorite book of all time. It is the love story of Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman and her ranching cowboy husband. The book spans from the day they met to her experience of having a first child. 
Black Heels to Tractor Wheel is so good that I slowly rationed out the chapters not wanting it to end. 
When I finished this book I wanted to flip right back to the first page and start over again. I had never laughed out loud while reading a book before and I was not ready for it to end.
If you like love stories, cowboys and cooking (recipes included in the back of the book) this book is for you. If you are being faced with a tough decision in your life or you already have, this is the book for you. Or if you just like to laugh this is the book for you. I cannot imagine anyone not liking this book.
I believe you can read the first few pages on barnesandnoble.com so go check it out. :D 
---> the book is beautiful too! When I took it on a weekend getaway I left the dust jacket at home and when my friends saw the cover of the book they assumed it was my journal. When I found this out I had to open it up and show them the flowered pages inside. They had never seen anything like it.

Visit Pioneer Woman's Blog 
http://thepioneerwoman.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment