Friday, October 11, 2013

Dress Up Your Boots

So I went on Pinterest and I noticed that someone repinned my little boot thingies. I made these a while back at about 3 in the morning. I really can't remember what inspired these but I thought I would blog about them.
I don't know about you but I have a ton of Mexican blankets so this one will not be missed. I just cut some strips. 
First I cut them stripes that I liked an then I cut the diamond pattern out and sewed it over the stripes. 
It's nothing fancy and my seeing skills at the time were very bad but it worked. 
Remember that if u cut a Mexican blanket it will unravel so when you see it in a circle overlap the ends a little bit and it will help. 
They don't have to be perfect. Mine definitely aren't but I always have people wanting to know where I got them. 
They are just fun and kinda cute for the winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment