Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pioneer Woman

It's no secret I like the pioneer woman. I post a lot of her recipes that I have tried.

Well today at 6am I woke up and headed out for a three hour drive to eventually meet her at 6pm. It's been a long day.

I rushed to the Barnes and noble to get a wrist band then I went to grab something to eat. And I dug into it to find a sticker still on one of the vegetables.... Yuck! 


Then I decided to go try to find some nail polish in the mall and I went to sephora. Well someone didnt put the lid back on one of the testers and I went to pick it up and purple nail polish went all over my favorite lucchese cowboy boots! I cried right there and I'm pretty sure the irks working there thought I was a nut for crying over a pair of boots. They probably thought I got them at Payless. 
However, I did get it pretty much off with nail polish remover And then I threw on some saddle soap. 

After shot- looks pretty good compared to what it looked like before the clean up.

Oh yeah and I got a cold sore. I haven't had one in months. 

Oh yeah and after I got there my momma and sister decide to be like I can't believe you wore that to meet pioneer woman. 
You tell me this now!?!? Ah 

Is it that bad???

Oh yeah did I mention that the nail polish fiasco of 2013 ruined my favorite jeans?? Shucks it was a bad day! 
I don't know what I was doing looking at purple nail polish anyway. I had no business being there. 

In the end the day wasn't half bad... Just kidding it was great! 

Ree is hilarious but if you have read her book you already know that. I can't believe I met pioneer woman it's practically a blur to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment